SEARCH LOCAL RULES
- To begin your search, click on By Rule under Local Rules
in the left frame.
- Select the County you want from the
pull down menu.
- In the Type Rule box type
the local rule number you are searching.
- Click on "Find It!" Or, hit
- If you fail to select a code you will
receive an error message County has not been selected.
Please select a county.
- A new screen with your Search Results
- Below Search Results, you will find
Records With Hits. A Hit is the number of times your search appears in a
- Below the box is a Results Map. The
Results Map is mainly for use in keyword searches.
- To see the results of your search,
click on Click Here to View Results.
- The results of your search will appear
in two frames. On the left is a Table with the local rule.
- In the right frame is the local rule.
- To view the rule in full screen, click
on the Document icon in the bottom.
- For printing instructions,
Copyright 2004, JuriSearch®