Search Local Rules By Natural Language
- In the left frame where it says Search
Local Rules, click on By Natural Language.
- A new screen will appear: Search Local
Rules: Natural Language.
- Select the county you'd like to search.
- Place your cursor in the Type Search Terms
box. Enter a phrase or sentence in plain English (e.g. "What are the requirements for
filing a motion for summary judgment?")
- Click on "Find It!"
- The Search Results will appear followed by
the local rules you are searching.
- Below are the Most relevant hits
listed in a ranked format, with the source containing the most relevant material
first. Many common terms, such as "and", "the and the like will be
omitted to speed up the search.
- On the "Search Results" page,
click on the ranking number to view that source.
- The local rule in full screen will appear.
- For printing instructions, click here.
Copyright 2004, JuriSearch®