Looking up a Code Section Using Wildcards
If you are unable to pull up a code section, use JuriSearch®'s wildcard to locate code ranges around that code section.
- From the Search menu, click on By Section under the Codes.
- Select the code you wish to search from the drop down menu.
- For instance, let's select Civil Code.
- Type the code section in the Type Section area using a wildcard, e.g. 175*. This will pull up codes numbered 1750 through 1759.
- A Search Results Page will appear.
- Click on Click Here to View Results.
- A new screen with your Search Results will appear.
- Click on Next Doc button to get to the next document.