- To begin your search, click on By Section in the left.
- Select the Code you want from the pull down menu.
- If you failed to select a code you will receive an error message - "Code has not been selected. Please select a code."
- After you have selected a Code from the pull down menu, type the Code section you are searching in the Type Section box.
- Click on "Find It!" Or, hit Enter.
- A new screen with your Search Results will appear.
- Below Search Results, you will find Records With Hits. A Hit is the number of times your search appears in a paragraph.
- Below the box is a Results Map. The Results Map is mainly for use in keyword searches.
- To see the results of your search, click on Click Here to View Results.
- The results of your search will appear in two frames. On the left is a Table.
- In the right frame is the full Code Section.
- To view the Code Section in full screen, click on the Document icon in the bottom frame.
- For printing instructions, click here.
Copyright 2004, JuriSearch®