Search Codes By Natural Language
- In the left frame where it says Search Codes, click on By
- A new screen will appear: Search California Codes By
- Place your cursor in the Type Search Terms box. Enter a
phrase or sentence in plain English (e.g. "When are attorneys fees authorized?")
- Select the database(s) you'd like to search.
- All databases are selected by default. If you would like to
search only one database, click on the database you want to search. This database will
- Click on "Find It!"
- The Search Results will appear in a ranked format, with the
source containing the most relevant material first. Many common terms, such as
"and", "the and the like will be omitted to speed up the search.
- On the "Search Results" page, Most relevant
hits listed appear in a ranked format.
- Click on the ranking number to view that source.
- Your search will appear in full screen.
- For printing instructions, click here.
Copyright 2004, JuriSearch®