Annotating Code Sections: Codes in Cases
JuriSearch® allows you to annotate the code electronically. For example, suppose you want to annotate Civil Code 1717.
- From the home page, click on Codes in Cases or, from the Search Menu page, click on Codes in Cases under Search Codes.
- Under Select Code, select Civil Code from the drop down menu.
- Type the section number 1717 in the Section box.
- If there are other keywords that you wish to include in the search, type them in the keyword box. To simply annotate the code section, leave this area blank.
- Click on Find It.
- The Search Results page will display the number of hits in each series. Click on Click Here to View Results for the series you with to view.
- The results of your search will appear in two frames. In the left is a Table with a list of cases that cite to your code section. In the right frame are the full cases.
Copyright 2004, JuriSearch®