By Advanced Search When You Do Not Know the Code Section
- You want to find a Code Section, dealing with attorney
mistake, but you do not know the code section.
- In the left frame where it says Search Codes, click on
- You know the Code Section will probably be in Code of Civil
Procedure, so select this Code from the pull down menu.
- Place your cursor in the Type Search Terms box. Type your
keywords with spaces in between (i.e. summary judgment). JuriSearch® will look for these
words in any order. If you enter a phrase in quotations (i.e. "attorney
fees"), JuriSearch® will look for these words in this order.
- Display Options are defaulted at 10 words. This means that
when your search appears, ten words will surround your search so that you can view the
context of your search.
- Click on "Find It!" or hit Enter.
- A new screen with your Search Results will appear.
- Below Search Results, you will find Records With Hits
- Below the box is a Results Map.
- To see the results of your search, click on Click Here to
- The results of your search will appear in two frames. On
the left is a Table with a list of Codes containing your search.
- In the right frame is the code section.
- To view the Code Section in full screen, click on the
Document icon in the bottom frame.
- To view the Table of Code Section in full screen, click on
the Table icon in the bottom frame.
- For printing instructions, click here.
Copyright 2004, JuriSearch®